3.15.2011

The Mundane

I have noticed that whatever I'm doing I am looking forward for something else; the evening, the next day, the next weekend, the next season, the next TV show etc. Why is it so hard to live in the now? Planning and structuring every ounce of our time is killing our creativity and our joy of life. Looking forward for something and when you're finally there, you're looking for something else; so what is it really that you are looking for? because it isn't that one moment...

Ra Uru Hu once said: "It is here, in this life, on the mundane plane, the basic things; friends, family, love - all of those things - it is the day to day, it is whatever the world is for each and every one of us. 
I look out to the communality of humanity and I see the potential of extraordinary uniqueness and that extraordinary uniqueness does not need to live that out in some kind of drama because you see, the mundane is so rich. It is full of all the drama that you will ever need. It's perfect. I think awareness is ordinary, I think it's a basic right for human beings to be aware. And in that awareness, everything that you touch in your life is enriched."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home