2.11.2011

We are one, Let's act that way

Dear You,

I'm happy that you've find my place.
This blog is my way of uniting with you. I will share what I have to share and hope that it will be absorbed somewhere.

I think that we need to invite and be more open to the young people of this world, we are your and our future. We need to change our way of living on our planet and we need to change the way we behave. We need to forgive ourselves for everything that we have been doing to our planet, home and origin. We need to forgive our loved ones but also our enemies. We need to forgive each other.
We are not different, we do not stand on this or that side - we are one and so should we act. 
Change is coming, we cannot escape it but we can be in our own power and meet the change with open hearts.

We've been separated a long time now and it's time to unite.

Love
Cecilia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hollie said...

Just got directed to your blog and I love the message you send! What insight and love radiating from you! I can feel it in the put of my stomach!
Love and light
Xxxxxx

14 Feb 2011, 13:22:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home