2.20.2011

Alone Time

Everyday we're exposed to other peoples energies and we're usually not spending time to recover our own aura. To be in our own space is very important for ourselves and others. If we don't give ourselves time, how can we give others time? We can't, the energy is not there.
 I wonder how many hours we spend in our own energy, our own aura away from others? I don't think that it is as much as we probably would need to do. 
I personally get all exhausted if I don't get my alone time. I get cranky, frustrated, bitter, angry, irritated, tired etc.
Meditation is a well-known term but I don't think it has to be so complicated as I think it sounds and I don't think that it is meant to be complicated either. It should be our most natural state of being. For me meditation is just to be in your own space. Alone. Just being. Just living. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Christian Blom said...

... Just breathing...

20 Feb 2011, 05:07:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, glad to find your blog. will check it out time by time.

what i can suggest to you is to withdraw your energies (attention) from people, places and informational exchange systems that lead to negative energy. sometimes we can not choose with who we put up, but these are the challenges, others are choises.

i listen a lot of relaxation music when i return home after work (tibetan, meditation, ambient and chillout, lounge).. this refills me a lot with fresh energy. same applies to healthy good (vegetarian of course). fresh fruits, juices (pure) and vegetables..

peace and love,
chilling soul.

22 Feb 2011, 00:58:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home